Dienstag, November 21, 2006

On the road with Sascha

Just a few days ago one of my best friends – Ola– asked me, why I am writing my blog in German and not in English (mal ganz unabhaengig davon, dass Madame 12 Jahre Deutsch hatte)
also my Russian classmates were wondering... :-)
So sweetheart Ola, just for you, I write in English, okay !?!

last Sunday: honestly it was the morning after I partied all night long with her (boy)friend, we were having Asian lunch, drinking Argentinian Maté and just chatting… but what about the night before???

On the road with Sascha:

Starting at 11pm, I got picked up by Taxi – 3 men in the car and me. In fact this is a very seldom situation for me in Russia. I probably do not have to mention that I am surrounded by girls and women all day long therefore I enjoy male company once in a while. Anyways – the cab-driver picked me up and took us to the Restaurant „Bazar“ where we met some of Sascha´s friends at a Birthday-Party. Smoking Hookah (no drugs, just a water pipe) drinking Martini Bianco and having some Belly-Dancers circling our table spread out a warmly charming atmosphere and made me feel very oriental. Even though it had around –23 degrees outside...


After getting warmed up we were driven to the next location: „Вадалау“ (Vadalay). A night-club where the girl-band „AURA“ was performing just that night. Monsieur who took me out knows the designer of the performance-clothes, therefore we came in for free and enjoyed the Russian Girl band and some house music after words.
Where to go next??? What about the Art-Club Podvalay, one of the most prestigious and elitist shelters in Yekaterinburg. The place was already packed when we got there... entrance-again not for us because Monsieur knows the owner. Next location: Irish Pub „Hooch“, after words Sally’s Pub and in the end – probably around 6am we swapped into „Fruties“ House-Club, what else... for free!

I do not have to mention why, I guess: безплатьно...почему? Потому что он просто знает все Екатеринбург!!! I think by that time our private limousine-driver got sick of us...he probably felt asleep every time we were dancing and having fun in a club. Being considerate, we decided to go home after stopping at...

And how does the story end??? What about sitting in a cozy apartment Sunday morning, 7am, enjoying some Indian dishes, prepared by my best Ola in the world, yeahhh: Ола(!!!) accompanied by some shots of Vodka...just to make sure that we are still in Russia.
Какой Жизнь!!! Amigos, eso es el arte de vivir!!!

Guys thanks for the amazing weekend!!!